It’s payroll awards season again! There are a number of different awards ceremonies to look forward to in the second half of 2021. Some of them will hopefully be in person too!
Now is the time to get recognition for the hard work and dedication of yourself, your team, or anyone in the industry that you think deserves it!
I have been to a number of awards ceremonies and they are always great fun! Take a look at the selection below…
Payroll Superstar Awards – PayDashboard
After the most challenging year on record, we think it’s time for some proper recognition and to celebrate all the hard work that has gone into making payroll better for all. The Payroll Superstar of the Year awards are open to anyone working in payroll. You can nominate yourself, a colleague, or anyone you feel is worthy of the award.
There are 5 categories in total – one for each day of National Payroll Week. Winners of each category will be announced on the corresponding day across our social media platforms, and will receive a bottle of champagne.
- Event Details: revealed during National Payroll Week, 6-10 September 2021
- Website: https://www.paydashboardinfo.com/acton/fs/blocks/showLandingPage/a/16965/p/p-013d/t/page/fm/3
Annual Excellence Awards – Chartered Institute of Payroll Professionals
The CIPPs Annual Excellence Awards are the longest-running, independent awards in the industry. They were established to recognise the important role that payroll and pensions play in the UK economy; especially when you consider the £249 billion* paid to the government through income tax and national insurance contributions.
- Entry Deadline: 31 July 2021
- Event Details: 6-7 October 2021 details to be confirmed
- Website: https://www.cipp.org.uk/events/annual-excellence-awards.html
Global Payroll Awards – Global Payroll Association
The Global Payroll Awards are an annual event proudly organised by the Global Payroll Association.
The Awards celebrate and reward technical excellence, professional development and teamwork within the Global Payroll industry.
The Awards recognise the outstanding achievements of businesses and individuals within the payroll community. The Awards have been running since 2016 and sells out with over 200 payroll professionals in attendance every year.
- Entry Deadline: 30 September 2021
- Event Details: 11 November 2021 at Hatfield House, Hertfordshire
- Website: https://events.globalpayrollassociation.com/gpapayrollawards2021/
The Rewards – Reward Strategy
The Rewards will be back, in-person, on 8 December! As the UK’s transition towards a new normal progresses steadily, the reward and payroll community continues to play a vital role in keeping the economy together.
Stories of unwavering support, astute solutions, and relentless efforts throughout this trying period are waiting to be shared. Now is the time to shine a light on the teams and companies that have continuously gone above and beyond! Your mission is simple:
• Look at the many categories available that celebrate excellence in payroll, HR, pensions, reward and employee benefits
• Select the ones that are relevant to you, your teams and your business
• Take the time to build a powerful, inspiring story
• Submit your nomination
- Entry Deadline: 1 October 2021
- Event Details: 8 December 2021 at Hilton London Bankside, London
- Website: https://www.reward-strategy.com/the-rewards/the-rewards-2021
If you know of any other industry awards for payroll, let me know and I will add them on here.